Tuesday 15 January 2013

Review - Palmer's Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter

Winter makes my lips horribly dry and I feel I always need to apply lip balms continuously to keep any sort of moisture in them.

So when a friend on Twitter recommended Palmer's Dark Chocolate & Peppermint lip butter, I was keen to try.

The lip butter comes in a handy tube, which oozes out really slowly meaning you don't squirt out more than you need. The butter itself, has an amazing taste - think After Eight mints all squished up - so yummy!

It's very moisturising and as it says on the tube, leaves your lips lovely, soft and glossy.

A great find and very long lasting. I've certainly found a trusty little companion for this winter.

And now that I am on a health kick, it's great to have that little chocolate fix without ruining my diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment